Friday, December 16, 2005

The Lottery

Doesn't that sound like the name of a David Copperfield trick? After my post about having bowl tickets, there was such an outpouring of people wondering what I would do with bowl tickets should I win them in the lottery that I may have to have a lottery of my own. As with the Notre Dame lottery, donors will receive a weighted entry.

Speaking of Notre Dame, I got a pass to get my car on campus yesterday and was so excited I was going to scan the pass and post it on my blog. Unfortunately, my scanner isn't working.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Yay! Matt's dad got bowl tickets - look for him in Tempe!

Marcia said...

ooohhh... and email me for wedding pictures - I just finished uploading them!!

Anonymous said...

forget about the bowl game tickets - you should have a lottery for your campus pass. those things are GOLD.