Thursday, December 22, 2005

X-mas time

Well, tomorrow I'm off to my Grandmother's house where the heat is set at 93 and there is no internet, so unless one of my poor friends take pity on me and gives me free time at their computer. No posts. Though I'm sure there will be plenty to post about. (There are going to be 25 whacked out relatives together at Christmas dinner). I will take notes, so that you won't miss out.

I also have my interview, so everyone please say a little prayer that I don't stick my foot entirely in my mouth. I will be back in Indiana for one day before leaving for the game, so hopefully I can catch everyone up then.

Happy Holidays.

1 comment:

Kanagamani Hospital said...

Day i will be keep looking for any new updation in this website. Nice article. I felt that this blog is such a nice information. Happy to read this blog. Ramanathapuram Hospital List